- Terms and Service conditions to use bytequite.com.
- Description of the site.
- Access and Registration.
- Terms of visiting and purchasing any good or service from links or any medium used by bytequite.com.
- Changes to site.
- Modification to terms of service.
- Limitation of liability.
- Applicable Law.
Terms and Service conditions to use bytequite.com.
You are welcomed on our digital e-learning website (bytequite.com).
Description of the site.
“ByteQuite” website (https://bytequite.com) hosts various articles, media files, documents, images, symbols, and by use of them we create current affairs articles for UPSC or any other government exam aspirants. We also provide editorial analysis and current affairs podcasts on the website called youtube.com, which is embedded in the respective articles on the site free of coast.
Access and Registration.
You agree that you will:
- Provide accurate information in forms or any pages on the website.
- You will maintain the provided information and share the information with us with your knowledge and understanding. We are not responsible for your data or information in any way.
Terms of visiting and purchasing any good or service from links or any medium used by bytequite.com.
- We are not responsible for the manufacturing of goods or services provided by any of our partners. Any damage to them or any other problems related to them should be the responsibility of that website, company, organization, entity.
- You will not copy or publish any information, content, material, article, video provided by the website.
- Bytequite reserve the right to add or remove any content, media, article, video provided on our website.
- For any issue regarding the website or any of its published content, you may contact us on the contact page here, or you can write to contact[at]bytequite.com.
- For any issue regarding payment or any dispute write to contact[at]bytequite.com.
- We do not host or use any payment gateway on our website, use or payment to anyone in the name of bytequite will not be the responsibility for us and we are not liable to pay you the refund.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully or not willfully with or without the use of any technology or bots violates the terms, conditions, and policy of service of the website.
You agree to let bytequite.com to use your information for marketing and notification purpose.
Changes to site.
Bytequite.com can or may modify, start, suspend or discontinue any portion or service of website at any time.
Modification to terms of service.
Bytequite.com contains hyperlinks, references and information gathered from a third party website that bytequite.com may not own or operate. Such links or hyperlinks are provided for your reference and information only.
You should note the bytequite.com may receive commissions on/from sales or through advertising any third party content on our website, which include google ads and other services.
Bytequite.com takes necessary measures with respect to the website for transmitting the data on the internet. Bytequite.com does not and cannot guarantee that its system is free from hackers or viruses or leaking of information provided by users to bytequite.com any property.
You may discontinue using or your participation in and access to any content, material, video, article provided by bytequite.com
Bytequite.com provides its content and service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Bytequite.com does not make any warranty that this site or its content or service will meet your requirements, or that the site, code, the content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Bytequite.com does not make any warranty concerning the accuracy of the information contained on the site, any product, service provided by the site or any purchase done after a recommendation in any form by bytequite.com
Bytequite.com does not represent or warrant that the site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Reference to any service, processes, information, or reference to any product by trademark, supplier, manufacturer, trade name, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by bytequite.com.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability.
You understand that in any case bytequite.com or its administrator, editor, owner of the website, domain owner of the domain name bytequite.com, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, whether in action under contract or any theory arising out of:
- Your use or inefficiency, inability to use the site.
- Your reliance on any content.
- Any goods or services advertise on-site, even bytequite.com or any related party to bytequite.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In any circumstance, event, case, bytequite.com or its administrator, editor, owner of the website, domain owner of the domain name bytequite.com, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors are not liable to any damages. We provide content for free to our user we are liable to pay for any damage.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless bytequite.com and its administrator, editor, owner of the website, domain owner of the domain name bytequite.com, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors from any and all third party claims for:
- Your failure to comply with terms of service of bytequite.com
- Violation of any intellectual property rights of bytequite.com or another third party.
- Your violation of any applicable law and material posted by you.
These terms of service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
Notices by bytequite.com to you may be given by means of a general posting on bytequite.com.
These terms of service (and any addenda or statements expressly incorporated into these terms of service that you enter into) constitute the entire agreement between you and bytequite.com.
The failure by bytequite.com to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provisions of these terms of service will not be constructed as a waiver of any provision or right of bytequite.com.
These terms of service will inure to the benefit of bytequite.com and its successor and assigns.